Please Select a location
RSS Feed Messages for Australia / New Zealand and The Pacific
Rough Planet is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Mon, 22 May 2017 06:49:55 GMT
- Hi guys, I'm travelling with my girlfriend and have come to that wonderful time where we need to do regional work for her second year visa (i have an aussie passport so i dont NEED to do it but looks like i may get roped in unfortunately) So we're looking for somewhere she can get that done but ideally would like the ability to actually earn some dolla to fund future travelling. However the issue seems to be its either one ... [Posted by Rsenior22 - May 21, 22:49]
WHV 2nd Year Help Urgently Needed!!!
- Sat, 20 May 2017 05:53:48 GMT
- I have a bit of a problem and I'm really confused. I've just moved to Mildura to start my three months (or 88 days) work in order to get my second year visa. I'm staying in a working hostel...the hostel itself is fantastic and I think I really got lucky. However, in terms of working I'm finding things a bit of a mine field. I started working yesterday in a juice packing shed, but I only worked for three hours ... [Posted by jameserob - May 19, 21:53]
Working Holiday Visa - Absent from UK for more than 2 Years
- Thu, 18 May 2017 21:10:12 GMT
- Hello Fellow Travellers! I am currently applying for my Working Holiday Visa for New Zealand and I'm stuck on the last question of the application! I'm a British citizen but I travelled Australia for 2 years and then South East Asia for 5 months. I returned to the UK in February 2017, and the last question asks if you meet the specific requirements for your countries scheme. The united kingdom scheme specifies that you haven't been out of the UK for more ... [Posted by CloClo871 - May 18, 13:10]
4 Hour Connection in Sydney
- Thu, 18 May 2017 01:23:55 GMT
- Hey all, I'm currently in Adelaide for a month and I'll be leaving on the fourth. I'm extremely nervous about having a four hour connection in Sydney airport to get back home to the states. I did come through that airport coming to Australia, but a part of me thinks it was just luck that I didn't get lost. This is my first international trip and my first trip on planes. I have bad anxiety and I'm hoping someone can ... [Posted by Jess872 - May 17, 17:23]
- Fri, 12 May 2017 13:15:00 GMT
- Anyone planning to come to Australia in May 2018 is invited to a campervan tagalong trip around Tasmania. I have created a new Group here of Australian meetups and this is the first Aussie Meetup. So register your interest on the Australia Meetings Group forum. Should be a fun experience. Cheers, Ann. ... [Posted by aussirose - May 12, 05:15]