Please Select a location
RSS Feed Messages for Australia / New Zealand and The Pacific
Rough Planet is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Mon, 26 Jun 2017 23:30:54 GMT
- Hi there, I'm very new to this. I am travelling to Aus in December and going to work as I go and travel. I wondered if anyone had any tips for getting cheaper flights because it's so expensive around Christmas Nye time. Also I wondered how long it took for the visa to come if anyone has ordered one?
I know it is expensive to live there but I wondered if people had any tips or tricks on how to ... [Posted by Vicks95 - Jun 26, 15:30]
Registering car in SA, Proof of Address?
- Mon, 05 Jun 2017 12:23:29 GMT
- Hi All,
I am intending to take some time off to travel around Australia. I bought a van which is currently registered in SA. I would like to transfer the registration, but how to go about proof of address? Apparently SA is an "easy" State with car registration recommended by backpackers. Unfortunately I cannot find more details about the proof of address process. According the Transport SA site it is quite strict, i. e. no bank statement etc.?
I would appreciate some ... [Posted by Franconian - Jun 05, 04:23]
second year visa jobs
- Fri, 02 Jun 2017 21:54:59 GMT
- Can anyone recommend a good farm for second year visas anywhere in Oz? or even a company that can do the work for me and get me signed up for the job? Im struggling , always hear horror stories about the ads online for farms any help would be appreciated cheers! ... [Posted by laurenscully - Jun 02, 13:54]
- Mon, 22 May 2017 06:49:55 GMT
- Hi guys,
I'm travelling with my girlfriend and have come to that wonderful time where we need to do regional work for her second year visa (i have an aussie passport so i dont NEED to do it but looks like i may get roped in unfortunately) So we're looking for somewhere she can get that done but ideally would like the ability to actually earn some dolla to fund future travelling. However the issue seems to be its either one ... [Posted by Rsenior22 - May 21, 22:49]
WHV 2nd Year Help Urgently Needed!!!
- Sat, 20 May 2017 05:53:48 GMT
- I have a bit of a problem and I'm really confused. I've just moved to Mildura to start my three months (or 88 days) work in order to get my second year visa. I'm staying in a working hostel...the hostel itself is fantastic and I think I really got lucky. However, in terms of working I'm finding things a bit of a mine field. I started working yesterday in a juice packing shed, but I only worked for three hours ... [Posted by jameserob - May 19, 21:53]