Please Select a location
Rough Planet is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
My trip to SE Asia in September 2017!
- Thu, 22 Jun 2017 14:25:49 GMT
- Hey all,
I am completely new to this website so any help wold be much appreciated!
So I am flying into Bangkok in September, I will be getting a tourist visa as i do not know how long i am planning to stay! I will have 3 nights booked into a hotel to try and find my feet and from there i am hoping to plan as i go! I hope to visit (as well as thaliand), Loas, Myanmar and cambodia. ... [Posted by AbbieBurling - Jun 22, 06:25]
From Turkey to Izmir
- Wed, 21 Jun 2017 12:13:23 GMT
- I m a tourist and I know that we may use tcddtasimacilik to travel.
I was wondering whether we can use it to go from Istanbul to Izmir and then come back to Istanbul.
How much time does it take?
What about the price please (from Istanbul to Izmir and from izmir to Istanbul)? Is there any discount?
Can we book a round trip ticket (2 ways) using Istanbul card (Istanbul-Izmir and izmir-istanbul).
From where can we buy the ticket in Istanbul (the airport for ... [Posted by carlajosef - Jun 21, 04:13]
Working Travel in southeast Asia
- Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:38:38 GMT
- Hi There !!
I am new to this forum and would like to find information about working and traveling in Asia ! how do i get a visa for this ?? how much would it cost ? has anyone got any suggestions on cheap places to like in the southeast of Asia ? sooo many questions. thanks ... [Posted by ajpman - Jun 21, 00:38]
Seeking travel companion/s - destination Goa!
- Fri, 16 Jun 2017 12:10:05 GMT
- For my next trip (early 2018) I am going to stay nine to ten weeks in the Palolem area of South Goa, India. Possibly Palolem itself, but more likely Patnem or Agonda. They're all so close anyway it hardly makes a difference!
It would be good to already be in touch with people round and about, and if we click perhaps we could travel together to other bits of India.
Over the years I've spent a lot of time in ... [Posted by katadolph - Jun 16, 04:10]